WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect solely non-identifiable aggregated information such as: information transmitted by your device, your aggregated use of the Website (i.e., click stream, navigation on the Website, etc.), statistics, language, time and date you access and use the Website, duration, IP address (which we consider non-personal information, nonetheless, some countries and jurisdictions consider IP address as identifying and “Personal Information”). Further, if you choose to contact us you will voluntarily provide us with identifying or personal information, such as your name, email address or other contact details, however, we will use this information solely to reply to your compliant or requirement.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We collect and use the information solely to:
- provide the service;
- track users’ movements within the Website in order to ensure that our Website and Content are presented as effectively as possible, and according to users’ preferences;
- analytics or for statistical purposes; and
- correspond with you and comply with your requests.
The data we collect may be shared for:
- the purpose of providing and improving our Website and content;
- Internally within the Company;
- The purpose of conducting business and marketing analysis;
- The purpose of complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- The purpose of enforcing our agreements and policies as well as to establish, exercise or defend our rights;
- To prevent third party infringements, including intellectual property and privacy rights; and
- To share the data with third parties, including without limitations the service providers, ad networks, advertising companies, media and other interested parties.
You may easily opt out of the data collection by disabling or blocking cookies or contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt-out from third party retargeting services through the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page.
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the service. We use high security techniques to prevent your information from being accessed without authorization, however, although we make best efforts we can’t provide 100% security and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control. If you have reasonable concern regarding the security of data please contact us at:email@example.com.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age, and we reserve the right to request proof of age. We make best efforts to ensure minors don’t use our service and Website. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you discover we collect data on minors please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK
We does not respond to Do Not Track signals as detailed herein: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
4283 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249